Wake up!! Is just another month to go before the big day. I didnt even realise that until this week check up when the doctor gave me the handout on what to do during labour. After that visit from the hospital, it is like giving me a wake up call. I started to feel so heavy, so clumpsy, so short of breath, so tired and i know it is almost time. I was too busy thinking about how to prepare Yuta for school, how to get him to sleep by himself, how to get help during postnatal and distributing task to the husband.
I sometimes feel sorry for bb, that we are not paying much attention as during my first pregnancy with Yuta. Even the husband admited that this time around, he is still excited about the bb but not as anxious. As for the mom, she just doesnt have the energy to cope with other matters except finishing the daily task.
Until we see you next month bb.
1 comment:
haha... be prepared to take the challenge when baby is born! ;)
Post a Comment