Friday, April 10, 2009

The Sweetest Words

Yuta is talking alot now. He could says a simple phrase like "This is a car.. This is... " etc
This few days he says "I IS big boy" alot. It is really happy and satisfying listening to his growing vocabulary day by day. And today he came lean on my shoulder and said "mommy, I IS HAPPY". That is the sweetest word of the day.
Note : Im not teaching him broken English.. he can't say I am yet

3 comments:

烏啄啄 said...

hahaha, really sweet... Chloe oso starts picking up words. i cant wait for her 2 talk 2 :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear YUTA is speaking more and more. Hearing the word mummy each day must be great to your ears

mom.diaries said...

He's growing up more and more every time I read your blog! Email me and tell me how you are doing, when you have time!