Friday, October 27, 2006

A little Survey

oh, would like to know what are things or food particularly u will bring, when u are going to move to a foreign place. I thought bout this many times but still the food i wanna bring is the same. What bout you? just reminded me of our astronaut wanna bring roti canai and teh tarik keke..

4 comments:

pappy-tintin said...

Well chi chi hua hua ! When I was in Australia for 10 days, I can tell you that every morning I really miss the nasi lemak, char kuey teow, and also those kueh kueh ! I also really miss our dear old simple Maggie Mee. They have instant noodle in Perth, but no Maggie (Old dear good simple sweeet maggie), so you know how terrible it id for people lkike me where food is like the life line.

Well so, for your going to Japan, I would suggest you buy some ready mix rempah from the supermarkets and hypermarkets, such as Rendang Mix, Green curry, Sambal belacan powder, belacan powder, pepper soup, and don;t forget our Maggie or Indo Mi.

But the milk and dairy products in Perth was really really nice and delicious and cheap. We cannot find them in Malaysia. So superb !!!

pappy-tintin said...

Sorry i forgot something very very important. Malaysian original kopi-O Ice. Oh that you really must bring the two in one to Japan.

Chi Hua Hua said...

wai, u kwn wat i wanna bring, i wanna bring kg's of asam.. ahah u knw, those many varieties of asam.. there only got asam boi the salty type, maybe got ah, i x knw where to find. wai i thought u say u miss lin chee kang and mee yoke ahha..

Chi Hua Hua said...

by the way, i x like kopi "O" and kopi in J is nice