
BF called me so early in the morning today. I missed his call and he left voice message on my phone, he sounded so anxious "call me please". I thought something must be wrong, i try to get him on the phone but didnt answer the call. I worried for the whole day and at last he called in the evening and quickly i asked "what happen?" , he hesitate and said "i wanted to ask how to write your name?" HUH???? i said " what happen to you? didnt you write my name correctly everytime you send me stuff? haha, i know he couldnt remember my chinese name. He always have a small piece of paper with my name and address in his wallet. He needs my official name to get air ticket issued thats y sound a bit panic. BF only know me by Grace and my nick
CHI HUA HUA.
When we first met he even told me "チ-さん、名前の発音が難しいですね”「Ms. Chi, the pronounciation of your name is difficult". kakaka... Obviously Chi Hua Hua is difficult for him to pronounce because he ended up saying CHI-FA-FA. I dont remember him saying my chinese name, not even once.
1 comment:
your bf is so cute!^^
Post a Comment