Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Kids say the Darndest thing

Recently i really have to crack my head to answer some of Yuta's questions. and that reminds me of the show Kids say the darndest thing.

Yuta : Mommy where did you Bob me?
me : what?
Yuta : where did you bob me? (sounded impatient)
me: sorry, but i dont understand what are you trying to say
Yuta : Where did you find me
Me : hohohoho
I was laughing away when i got what he was trying to ask me...
I think he meant to say " where did you "born" me"
Me : oh, i found you in my big watermelon.. do you remember before i found baby Ai , i have big watermelon too...
Yuta :mmmmm
Me : then where do you think i found daddy?
Yuta : In the office
Me :hahahhaha, Yes, correct in the office

I didnt expect that i have to prepare to answer question of this sort and sex education.

Yuta (while watching dvd) : mommy, where did the rooster has a plastic under its mouth?
me : huh... oh!!! hahaha It is not a plastic bag but... er... iii.... i dont know what it is call... lol
He meant the wattle. Just got to know the name of the part after checking with friends and on the internet. I dont even know how to say it in chinese. Good lesson learn.

No comments: