Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!

This post was meant to be posted on Nov 8, but as usual interrupted by Yuta, so it is 2 weeks behind but still i would like to make a note here.

Happy Birthday to ME!! I turned 35 on Nov 7. My birthday wish was simple, I wanna have a good day rest a home "together with the family" . Sounded simple but it didnt happen. The husband suggested a restaurant with a playground for Yuta to run around while we dine and it was the most relaxing dinner i ever have in years . What do you like for your birthday? This is a question always being asked before my birthday by the husband. Previously i hate being asked this question, to me a small surprise (like a birthday card with written message) is much better than a big big requested gift but this year i choose or "i became more practical" by requesting a gift hoho. Birthday card, i never received one and i can still remember a note written or scribble on a small (really small) piece of paper 誕生日おめでとう!!laying on the dining table on my birthday last year. I can actually laugh at it. After years of nagging, at least i get a bouquet of flower every year on my birthday . I really hope this dont happen only while we are in the State, i wish this could be the tradition an happens every year.

1 comment:

烏啄啄 said...

happy belated birthday... i knw is veli late liao...