It the weather in Houston that i have the most to say. The changes is so drastic. I have been here for about a year now but i have always hear people getting sick all the time. It was up to 30degC the day before we arrived in Houston but the day we reached here it was just 7degC and the next day it hailed so badly. I have never seen such a hail storm. In less than 2 minutes the ground was covered by 10cents (Malaysia coin) pebble like hail and the next 10 minutes they were washed away with the rain.
4 comments:
ooooh... thx for the sharing. i din knw houston's weather so terrible in juz a split second...
do take good care of you, Yuta & ur hubby ya ;)
Thanks for your for your great geological infomation. First time I see such clear close up of a hail stone and it size compared to our palm.
wow Grace... interesting. I miss this ;( ... in the short 6 months I was there, I witnessed 3 hurricane alert, 1 real hard hit, and *Snow the day before I left for Singapore and a nice 21 deg C on the day I left.
Thanks for update. I have never seen hail stones.
Joys
hey joys, i have been reading your blog, bz life huh. yeah it is the drastic change of weather here that i dislike most. after the hail storm here, there were tornados in other part of houston. wanted to see one but is not coming here YET..
Post a Comment