Happy Birthday to me. I turned 34 now, and soon will be in the category of mid 30s. I thought my birthday is on saturday but when i got phone call from my mom wishing me happy birthday on thursday and email from friends wishing me, i realised my birthday actually falls on Friday. Thanks for all the wishes and this birthday is especially nice. Guess what, my husband gave me a bouquet of flower for the first time.. LOL. And i just finished celebrating with my friends at the park with our kids. And yet another good news, Linda adopted baby is born today, congratulations!! Thank you Diana, you are always the first friend to wish me and i know for sure you wont forget my birthday, things hasnt change abit. Thanks also to my brother who called, Tai, and Wee Meng who i was surprised remembering my birthday.
Today is my day, no cooking, and no doing house chores but in no mood yet to dress up for dinner tonight.
5 comments:
You are so lucky, Your hubby gave you a bouquet of flowers for your birthday. I have not received a single bouquet of flowers from my hubby since day one I have been with him till today, which is years and years and years. Waste money lah ! That is what he will always say. ha ! ha ! ha ! But still he is the best and most loving husband, father there is.
Happy Birthday to You! :)
Happy belated Birthday :)
Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed the actual day... was it on Facebook? I'm now so hooked on FB I don't even update my blog that much. But I really should get back on track. I just read through your previous posts right up to the hurricane bit. Yuta has lost a lot of his baby fat!
hi, thank you all for birthday wishes. to anonymous i know who you husband is, i know he is a wonderful person, how lucky you. thanks coy and ah co and yvonne.
Post a Comment