Yesterday went to visit the Iizuka family, have great time spending time with two wonderful princess. 10 years of friendship and still growing, something that we can cheer about. Infact everytime i come to jp, i receive great hospitality from Mr. I and of course this time around, Mrs. I advise on childbirth and other matter really helps. We spent time talking about `once upon a time ` story in KL and of course the food topic. Mr. I said he misses asam laksa and Mrs. I miss Laksa, then makes me tempted to have Laksa this morning. Mr. I house is quite a distance from my place but in deed a very nice housing area, got to visit more often before i got myself tie down with bb. Yesterday was the day to decorate the hina ningyo(doll festival, to be celebrated by family with girl... sorry brief explanation), so i see it for the first time how the doll are nicely decorated. Wanna upload some pic taken yesterday but i guess i have to wait till i install the internet at home.
1 comment:
pappy-tintin says that glad that you are settling down well in Japan.
Post a Comment