someone already comment 2 me personally, "wah , u look real ah soh now"
ahahaha... welcome 2 ah soh club, kekekekeke...
AH soh , ah soh, you really are an ah soh already lah ! SO, I guess, I can enrol you in my club already also lah ! kl ah soh club and Pandan ah soh club ! ha ! Ha !Ha !
Hey forgot lah !, I think you might actually be looking like this after your delivery lah ! ha ! ha ! ha !
WARNING TO ALL: Watch out for the sexy ah soh soon, after i go shopping... her...tin-tin, if i can remain 55kg after give birth oso not dat bad, scary thing is over 60kg even after birth
Post a Comment
5 comments:
someone already comment 2 me personally, "wah , u look real ah soh now"
ahahaha... welcome 2 ah soh club, kekekekeke...
AH soh , ah soh, you really are an ah soh already lah !
SO, I guess, I can enrol you in my club already also lah !
kl ah soh club and Pandan ah soh club ! ha ! Ha !Ha !
Hey forgot lah !, I think you might actually be looking like this after your delivery lah ! ha ! ha ! ha !
WARNING TO ALL: Watch out for the sexy ah soh soon, after i go shopping... her...
tin-tin, if i can remain 55kg after give birth oso not dat bad, scary thing is over 60kg even after birth
Post a Comment