Im glad to know i have friends that really care. I have had very bad mood swing since last year. This friend of mine keep on calling me since the day i was in bad mood, but i dont feel like talking to anyone, so i just send short mail in return or just said i will talk to you in a bit and i never did. Never have i know my action worry her so much. I feel so sorry. She called again today, im able to talk now as i used to be. She have never given up on me eventhough i did something so unthoughtful. For me, a true friend is somebody that will and willing to forgive your simpleton, cheer, support, listen and forward help to a certain level. All this while im blessed with friends, real friends, good bosses, blessed with ability to get along easily with people around me. I have to admit i receive more than i give. Is time to learn to give. Thank you once again, to my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment