Monday, September 06, 2010

Hotel and Resort

After almost 3 years living in Houston, i really missed hotel resort and chalet and of course the beautiful island back home. The nearest seaside from Houston is galveston island which i dont even want to step in the water needless to say about their beach. I missed hotels back home where every morning you have your all you can eat buffet breakfast. I remembered the first time i stayed in a motel here, it was clearly indicated that they serve continental breakfast and to my suprise there were only muffins and bananas. Even those better hotel dont serve buffet meal here. I missed going to hi-tea and buffet with friends. That is why 3 years here in Houston, i hardly go visit any other places outside Houston. Prepare food for 2 day trip, bb/kid stuff, bbq pit, or you stuffed yourself with burger or tacos is way too much for me to handle. Preparation only will take me almost the whole day and before leaving for the trip, i wish i could just stay home.
Picture of Avilion hotel in Port Dickson. Once i thought it was the worst place to go visit for beach but with all the new luxury hotel and development in Port Dickson now, i just wish, i can have something similar here. I dont think he water quality is any better in Port Dickson now but the facilities in hotels can compensate that i guess.

2 comments:

Little Samourai said...

At Malaysian hotels can eat nasi lemak for breakfast and hi-tea not limited to pastries % sandwiches kan... Aiyah, I miss that too...

Chi Hua Hua said...

yeah yeah nasi lemak, mee siam, and more.. the best thing is dont have to worry about food, no hassle, sure something for kids oso. miss that