Thursday, August 20, 2009

18 Weeks and Counting

Its not fair!! I havent blog or journal anything of my bb.
I just got my ultrasound yesterday, everything is going fine. Im suppose to know the gender of the bb, but seems like he/she wants to make it a surprise for us. I wont be having another scan until after 2 months later. There we go with the suspend for another 2 months. Boy or girl it really doesnt matter, it is just a guessing game that keeps the preggy mind occupied sometimes. Of course a bb girl will nice though hehe. 18 weeks and counting and not gaining a single pound. Not something to be worried, once you started gaining, you wont be able to stop it, so better take things slow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy or girl is not important ! Most important is a normal healthy baby. Enjoy your pregnancy !