Another big bonus during the obon holiday this time is me and my husband can take some time off while mother in law take care of Yuta. I feel like it was such a long time we have not have our time together. well, i managed to go get myself a `not so nice` haircut, have lunch with my husband, take a 20minute off every evening for a stroll, dig out some of his old photograhps and talked about childhood stuff, watching stars and hoping to see some shooting stars (no chance though). Though it is only few minutes every day for few days, i think it is so important to keep think alive. I always remind my husband that i dont want to play the roll only as an ookasan (mother) but also as a wife and a friend. I think words is easier than action, somehow, men is different i think, sometimes they just dont understand what we women need and they say likewise. ok, to guys and gals out there, remember your wife/husband is not just your wife/husband keep the spark going .. and to those who is preggy, take the chance now, you can have the star and moon.. kekek..
got so much to say but i have to stop here, as usual , my boyfriend is calling (i upgraded his status from boss to boyfriend).. even this paragrahp, it takes me few session to write.. keke
3 comments:
yaya... keep up the sparkle ;)
Still doing dates with your husband... so romantic! Sometimes when I clean and tidy up after mine, I feel like his mother! Need to get him to meet your husband.
oh just read your msg for preggy women, thx! but with the watermelon, i don't feel particularly like wanting to do the dating thing now.
Post a Comment